To make the world a better place to work.
We believe that work should fit comfortably into the lives we create for ourselves.
We support our clients in introducing business solutions that streamline processes, reduce operating costs, and automate repetitive tasks so that human workers can focus on the work that matters most. These modern work solutions allow people to take back time in their day - time that can be reallocated, either toward other work or personal pursuits.
By implementing change in our own company and sharing the outcomes broadly, we hope to blaze a trail that encourages other businesses to take similar leaps.
Read about our efforts to make the world a better place to work on our blog.
These values underlie our work experience at Xponent21, shaping everything from our day-to-day service delivery to our organizational purpose.
- The experience provided to our clients is built on a foundation of effective communication and is the core of what we do.
- Marketing is more about people and relationships than technology.
- Work should fit comfortably into the lives we create for ourselves.
- We strive to improve both personally and professionally.
- We are committed to investing in our community.
A History of Xponent21:
- November 2015Xponent21 was established by Will Melton New Haven, CT.
- 2016Will focused on conversion optimization and experience design as a way to improve outcomes for Xponent21’s clients.
- May 2017Xponent21 moved to Richmond, VA, and hired its first employee.
- August 2017Xponent21 hired its second employee.
- September 2017We rolled out Asana work management platform to improve collaboration, systematize processes, and drive efficiencies.
- October 2018The team transitioned to a hybrid work model, with 4 days work from home and one day in-person per week.
- November 2018We launched sales and marketing automation as a service offered to clients to improve their business operations and marketing outcomes.
- January 2020We introduced the 4-day, 32-hour work week for all team members - and got 38% more work done in the first year!
- 2020The team expanded by leaps and bounds, welcoming new talent to support our client partners in meeting heightened digital demands during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- January 2021We unveiled a fresh look for our brand that was developed collaboratively by the team.
- July 2021We finally set in motion our own marketing plan (cobbler’s shoes).
- March 2022We launched a multi-year partnership with the Richmond Flying Squirrels and Housing Families First (HFF) to help HFF reach their capital campaign goal and provide permanent housing for families in Greater Richmond.
- October 2022We kicked off America’s Healthiest City, a 10-year community-wide initiative that aims to address the systemic issues of food equity and access to affordable housing, transportation, and healthcare for all RVA residents.
Partner with us
"*" indicates required fields