How long it takes to build a website depends on a number of factors. Here are some of the key influences:
- Website size
- Desired functionality & integrations
- Foundational research needs related to SEO, audience and endpoints, personas, etc.
- Content strategy and development needs
- Media needs, like videography, photography, and graphic design
- Timeliness of client response to questions, approval requests, etc.
In general, we allow 12 weeks for a typical website project. That said, we can provide an expedited timeline option if your situation requires earlier delivery. In this case, please reach out to us as soon as possible.