Many successful brands have recognized the importance of sustainability and have made it a part of their messaging and brand identity. Here are a few examples:
- Nike: Nike has been incorporating sustainability into their brand messaging and business practices for years. They have set ambitious sustainability goals, such as using 100% renewable energy in their facilities, and have made sustainability a key part of their brand identity.
- IKEA: IKEA has made sustainability a priority in its business practices and messaging. They have set a goal of being 100% renewable by 2020 and have implemented sustainable practices throughout their supply chain. They have also made sustainability a key part of their marketing and brand messaging.
- Unilever: Unilever is a global consumer goods company that has made sustainability a core part of its business model. They have set ambitious sustainability goals, such as reducing their environmental impact by half, and have made sustainability a key part of their marketing and brand messaging.
- The Body Shop: The Body Shop is a beauty and personal care brand that has been a leader in sustainable business practices for years. They use sustainable ingredients and packaging and have made sustainability a key part of their brand messaging.
- Ben & Jerry’s: Ben & Jerry’s is an ice cream brand that has incorporated sustainability into its brand identity and messaging. They use sustainable ingredients and packaging and have used their platform to advocate for environmental and social causes.
These are just a few examples of successful brands that have made sustainability a key part of their messaging and brand identity. By incorporating sustainability into their business practices and messaging, these brands have been able to connect with consumers who prioritize sustainability and make a positive impact on the environment and society.
Discover your exponential growthBook a complimentary call with an experienced strategist. Our team will discuss your organizational goals, identify solutions, and define action steps that benefit your brand. Gain new knowledge and leave with inspiration to elevate your business or nonprofit.
Start with a 30 minute call