Your logo is the face of your brand, so it’s important to keep it updated as your company grows and changes to stay relevant and authentic to the brand. Your logo should always be reflective of your brand’s values and mission.
A good rule of thumb is to update your logo every five years or whenever there are major changes in your company. Here are a few signs that it might be time for a logo update:
- Your logo is no longer relevant or accurate to your company’s current mission or vision.
- Your logo is starting to look outdated or stale.
- Your logo doesn’t reflect your current branding strategy or tone of voice.
- You’ve changed your company name or re-branded entirely.
- You’ve expanded into new markets or industries and need a more versatile logo that can be adapted to fit different contexts.
- You’ve redesigned your website or other marketing materials.
Check out our branding services to learn how Xponent21 can help you reimagine your logo to take your brand to new heights.
Discover your exponential growthBook a complimentary call with an experienced strategist. Our team will discuss your organizational goals, identify solutions, and define action steps that benefit your brand. Gain new knowledge and leave with inspiration to elevate your business or nonprofit.
Start with a 30 minute call