There are a number of factors that can affect whether or not your website appears in Google search results. One of the most important is your website’s SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – in other words, how well your site has been optimized for search engines.
Search engine optimization is the process of improving the visibility and ranking of a website in search engine results pages (SERPs). This can be done through a variety of tactics, including optimizing the website content, structure, and on-page elements like titles, metatags, and anchor text. A good SEO strategy can help to improve organic traffic to your website and increase its visibility online over time.
If you’re looking for an SEO expert to help get your site noticed by Google, we can help. At Xponent21, we offer comprehensive search engine optimization services to help our clients’ sites continuously climb higher in search results. Here are some of the steps we can take to improve your website’s SEO:
- Conduct keyword research to identify top search queries related to your business, assess the search volume and competitive landscape, and select target keywords for your web pages.
- Make sure all of your website’s content is high quality, relevant to your target audience, and optimized for the target keyword.
- Include keywords and phrases in page titles, headings, and meta descriptions.
- Apply best-practices for on-page HTML markup to help search crawlers index your web pages.
- Submit your site to directories and online catalogs.
- Submit your site to Google search console for indexing and monitoring.
- Optimize your website’s images and videos for Google search results.
- Use social media to promote your content.
Curious to know more about how to get your site found online? Check out the first article in our series on SEO strategy.